ant-user mailing list archives

From Thomas SMETS <smetstho...@yahoo.com>
Subject xslt task fails with : Fatal Error! Content is not allowed in prolog.
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:27:16 GMT

My XSLT to transform the XML report from checkstyle fails with the following message :
 Fatal Error! Content is not allowed in prolog.

I use the following :
    <xslt in="${quality.dir}/xml/checkstyle-${target}.xml"
           destdir="${checkstyle.dir}"
           style="${config.dir}/${checkstyle.xslt.transformer}"/>
which I believe is expected to work fine with the XSLT generating frames from teh XML

<xslt in="${quality.dir}/xml/checkstyle-${target}.xml"
          out="${quality.dir}/checkstyle-${target}.xml"
          style="${config.dir}/${checkstyle.xslt.transformer}"/>
work fine with the simpler : checkstyle-noframes-sorted.xsl

Any idea,

\T,

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
                                                   Martin Fowler
T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@  : duvelbier-tsmets@yahoo.com