ant-user mailing list archives

From Tomáš Procházka <t.procha...@centrum.cz>
Subject Re: Copy files according ant property
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:26:02 GMT
Hi.

S> There is some stuff in ant 1.7 to do it, specifically the <copypath>
S> task copies all files in a path and no directories, and the <copy> task
S> itself is soon to be enhanced.

 Thanks you. And when will be ANT 1.7 release?

S> What may be better is for you to set up your classpath in your build
S> file, so that you can build *outside* netbeans.

 Netbeans from 4.1 has project completely misplaced on the ANT. Netbeans herself create ANT
skript, so compile and run aplication without Netbeans is easy.

 Only distribute all dependencies files is complicated. I need only copy list of files and
directories, where list is set as property with items separated with : or ;