ant-user mailing list archives

From Greg Akins <gak...@insomnia-consulting.org>
Subject "unless" doesn't appear to work for me?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:11:17 GMT
 I have two targets.  One has a "if", the other has an "unless" that both
evaluate the same property.

I conditionally set the property based on the length of a file.

when I echo the property before the target, if it's set, I get "true"  If it's
not set, I get ${file.exists} (which I assume mean the property isn't set.

However, in either case, the target with unless="file.exists" does not run and
teh target with if="file.exists" does run.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? (Ant 1.6.5 on Java 1.4.2 on Linux)

-greg