ant-user mailing list archives

From Neil Benn <neil.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReplaceRegExp with windows filenames
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:23:43 GMT
Hello,

       Cheers for that - however that's not gonna work for me as I
need to spit the data out into a text file which is used by another
application to build a cab file for WindowsCE (different from a normal
cab file).  This text file requires backslashes, forward slashes won't
work.
    I'm completly utterly stumped here - I need to have backslashes in
a file and I cannot for the life of me work out what to do here!

Cheers,

Neil