ant-user mailing list archives

From Neil Benn <neil.b...@gmail.com>
Subject ReplaceRegExp with windows filenames
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:36:23 GMT
Hello,

           I need to make an ant task which will go into a file, look
for a pattern and replace it with the contents of the ${basedir}
variable.

    I have the following xml to do this:

   <target name="replace_inf_paths" depends="init">
    <replaceregexp file="${basedir}/installer/CE/DropPaq.inf"
                         match="C\:\\.*\\DropPaq"
                         replace="${basedir}"
						 byline="true"/>
  </target>

    The target text is :

1 = ,"DropPaqEtc",,"C:\Documents and Settings\Neil Benn\My
Documents\svnfiles\trunk\DropPaq\DropPaq\installer\CE"   ; The etc
directopry which contains all image and the jar file
2 = ,"CremeLib",,"C:\Documents and Settings\Neil Benn\My
Documents\svnfiles\trunk\DropPaq\installer\CE\Creme\lib"   ; Contains
all required creme lib files
3 = ,"CremeBin",,"C:\Documents and Settings\Neil Benn\My
Documents\svnfiles\trunk\DropPaq\installer\CE\Creme\bin"   ; Contains
all required creme bin file
4 = ,"DropPaqSave",,"C:\Documents and Settings\Neil Benn\My
Documents\svnfiles\DropPaq\savefiles"   ; References the save files
5 = ,"DropPaqLib",,"C:\Documents and Settings\Neil Benn\My
Documents\svnfiles\trunk\DropPaq\lib" ; The lib directory
6 = ,"Bin",,"C:\Documents and Settings\Neil Benn\My
Documents\svnfiles\trunk\DropPaq\installer\CE" ; Te bin directory for
this app

    So when I run this, it finds the text but does this :

1 = ,"DropPaqEtc",,"C:Documents and SettingsNeil BennMy
DocumentssvnfilestrunkDropPaq\installer\CE"   ; The etc directopry
which contains all image and the jar file
2 = ,"CremeLib",,"C:Documents and SettingsNeil BennMy
DocumentssvnfilestrunkDropPaq\installer\CE\Creme\lib"   ; Contains all
required creme lib files
3 = ,"CremeBin",,"C:Documents and SettingsNeil BennMy
DocumentssvnfilestrunkDropPaq\installer\CE\Creme\bin"   ; Contains all
required creme bin file
4 = ,"DropPaqSave",,"C:Documents and SettingsNeil BennMy
DocumentssvnfilestrunkDropPaq\savefiles"   ; References the save files
5 = ,"DropPaqLib",,"C:Documents and SettingsNeil BennMy
DocumentssvnfilestrunkDropPaq\lib" ; The lib directory
6 = ,"Bin",,"C:Documents and SettingsNeil BennMy
DocumentssvnfilestrunkDropPaq\installer\CE" ; Te bin directory for
this app

    As you can see, I've lost the backslashes which means that the
filenames are no longer valid.  Is there a way I can get round this -
I can't put two backslashes in basedir.  The file is a windows file
(used to make a cab file for a pda) so I need windows filesname.

    Does anyone know a way to get round this?

    Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Neil