ant-user mailing list archives

From "RADEMAKERS Tanguy" <Tanguy.RADEMAK...@swift.com>
Subject RE: sql task sp_dboptions problem
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:01:47 GMT
hth

since you (probably) don't  want to overwrite your file each time, also
take a look at using the <copy> task with the various filtering
possibilities. It's the same (basic) idea, but instead of doing
something like "first copy the base file, then use replace to specialize
the copy" you wind up with "copy the base file and specialize it at the
same time"

try something like:

<copy file="cleanDB.sql.master" tofile="cleanDB.sql">
  <filterset>
    <filtersfile
file="${the.database.i.wanted.to.pass}.dist.properties"/>
  </filterset>
</copy>

<sql driver="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"

url="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost\myinstance:1433;DatabaseName=$
{the.database.i.wanted.to.pass}"
     userid="sa"
     password="${the.password.of.the.database.i.wanted.to.pass}"
     src="cleanDB.sql"
     />

you'll have to find some character that doesn't occur in a 10000 line
sql script to use as a token ;)

oh, and that's not tested in any way, shape or form ;)

/t