ant-user mailing list archives

From Rüegsegger Martin <martin.rueegseg...@visana.ch>
Subject AW: Error from ftp chmod action
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:34:19 GMT
Hi

Below you find an example of a file ftp upload with simultanenous modification of file attributes.
I remember that I had some problems getting this far. I think that it may be important to
use numbers (e.g 775) for the umask instead of something like "u+x".

If your "deployment files" are uploaded bye the same script, I recommend setting the file
attributes while uploading.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards
Martin

    <property name="upload.chmod.ftp" value="775"/>

		<!-- Upload single file -->
	  <ftp server="${upload.server.ftp}"
	       port="${upload.port.ftp}"
	       remotedir="${ftp.remote.dir}"
	       userid="${upload.uid.ftp}"
	       password="${upload.password.ftp}"
	       verbose="yes"
	       skipFailedTransfers="false"
	       action="put"
	       chmod="${upload.chmod.ftp}"

	    <fileset dir="${source.dir}">
		    <include name="${source.file.filesetincludepattern}"/>
	    </fileset>
	  </ftp>