ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nir Geier" <Nir.Ge...@unipier.com>
Subject Copying files to unknown folder name (jboss war deployed folder)
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:59:22 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to achieve this simple task:

I want to copy files to my jboss deploy dir.
The deploy dir is generated automatically every server start/deploy and get the following
name pattern:

	XXXXXMyAppName.war

now i want to copy files from c:\aaa into the above directory.
Reminding that on each restart/deploy teh XXX is diffrenent

I have tried to use :
deploy.dir = the parent directory of the above folder.

<fileset dir="${deploy.dir}" includes="**/*.*">
	<contains text="MyAppName.war" casesensitive="no" />
</fileset>

I still don't know how to get the directory and copy into it.

Ty in advance.