ant-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Rice" <joe.r...@mercurymd.com>
Subject CVS Task
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:06:48 GMT
I have a CVS Tree with a top directory called source that I want to
ignore.  So my tree is:

source/project1
source/project2

I used eclipse to do the checkout and it ignored the top directory (I
assume with the -d option in the checkout command) so that in eclipse I
have

c:/workspaces/project1
c:/workspaces/project2

When I try to use the following ant cvs task to do an update, it errors
out saying there isn't a source directory.

    <cvs cvsRoot="${cvsPath}"
         package="source/project1"
         command="-q update -dP"
         dest="c:/workspaces"/>
    <cvs cvsRoot="${cvsPath}"
         package="source/project2"
         command="-q update -dP"
         dest="c:/workspaces"/>

Is there a flag to make ant realize that the source directory has been
removed and to just do the update on workspaces/project1 and
workspaces/project2?

Thanks,

Joe Rice