ant-user mailing list archives

From "koden (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com>
Subject ANT 1.5.1 and 1.6.1 delete task problem
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:42:20 GMT

When running the delete task on ANT 1.5.1 I get a Unable to delete error, but on 1.6.1 I can
delete.  It has something to do with my remoteant task as well.  The below code works on 1.6.1
fine, but on 1.5.1 it won't work.  I'm testing this on localhost, could that be one of the
problems?

With 1.5.1 the above will not be able to delete fail_log, it gives me this error:
Unable to delete file C:\...\fail_log.txt

But in 1.6.5 it does not give me that error.  I'm running the ant server and remoteant on
the same local machine in parallel, could that be the problem?  Does ANT 1.6.5 handle these
things better?
--
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/ANT-1.5.1-and-1.6.1-delete-task-problem-t254875.html#a714273