ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: How to shut down AntServer (Ant-Contrib) on failed build?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:26:27 GMT
How about Ant-Contrib trycatch task (which allows a finally block)

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/trycatch.html

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: koden (sent by Nabble.com) [mailto:lists@nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:40 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: How to shut down AntServer (Ant-Contrib) on failed build?

How do I shutdown the AntServer when the build has failed?  I have a
nested  after my remoteant is done sending runant commands, but if those
commands fail, the server is still blocking waiting for more.  Does
anyone know how I can shut the antserver down if this is the case?

thanks
--
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-shut-down-AntServer-%28Ant-Contrib%29-on-fa

TIAA-CREF