ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Ant dependencies task
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:40:36 GMT
It seems trivial for you to make the change to the "light side of the
force" and it still won't affect you the way you think it will.  Simply
change this:

>   <target name="build">
>      <get_dependencies />
>      <antcall target="compile" inheritRefs="true" />
>      <antcall target="make_javadocs" inheritRefs="true" />
>      <antcall target="checkstyle" inheritRefs="true" />
>   </target>

To this:

>   <target name="get_depends">
>      <get_dependencies/>
>   </target>
>
>   <target name="build"
depends="get_depends,compile,make_javadocs,checkstyle"/>

You can now still run with a single click.  Also, it is still easy to
comment/uncomment that which you don't want run.

Ben