ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yasseen, Omar" <>
Subject Comparing Jar Files
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:33:32 GMT

Hi All,

This is not directly related to Ant but I would be grateful if someone
can tell me how to compare two Jar files to find out the set of files
that are in one jar but not the other.

This email message, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s).  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by email immediately, then delete the
message and any copies.  Any views or opinions presented herein are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Anritsu
group of companies.
Discover What's Possible -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: