ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Burger...@rtin-burger.de>
Subject Javac does not delete class file of not-existing java file
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:46:22 GMT
Hello,

I'm using the Javac task programmatically to compile java source files.
Unfortunately, javac does not remove class files of java files that do
not exist (anymore). And pruning the destination dir is not a good
solution, because only the changed java files should be compiled - not
all files. (I'm calling the javac task many times during an automatic
debugging process.)

I found no parameter that tells the javac to delete such class files. Is
there any easy way to delete such class files using some other tasks?

Regards,
    Martin