ant-user mailing list archives

From Anand Krishniyer <akris...@savvion.com>
Subject Re: how to resolve a path from a XML file (XMLTask)
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:41:32 GMT
Okay let me explain a bit more.
I have to read a path from an XML. The XML is constructed by somebody
else and he/she knows the path relative to a root dir only.
So the path in the XML can be ${myapp1.dir}/common/jsp.

The build script that reads this XML can resolve this myapp1.dir dir.

So is it possible to use a variable in the XML and resolve the entire
path after getting the path from the XML.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Anand