ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Can one effect the parent build process from subant?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 05:52:54 GMT
AFAIK <subant> uses the same logic as <ant> - therefore there is no way ... directly.
Your subbuild could write properties file which your master reads after invoking the sub.

build.xml
    <subant ...>
    <properties file="return-values.properties"/>

sub.xml
    <property name="rv.foo" value="bar"/>
    <property name="rv.text" value="Hello World"/>
    <echoproperties file="return-values.properties"/>

Jan