ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: containsregexp selector Ant 1.6.5
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 05:19:30 GMT
For catching in several lines you usually have to set a flag ("m" I think).
I dont know if you can specify the flag inside the expression. The selector [1] doesnt
support specifying flags directly.

0120:        if (myRegExp == null) {
0121:             myRegExp = new RegularExpression();
0122:             myRegExp.setPattern(userProvidedExpression);
0123:             myExpression = myRegExp.getRegexp(getProject());
0124:         }

View raw message