ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Cannot Resolve symbol
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:01:36 GMT
Ant does not cache anything. It checks (by timestamp) if the class file is uptodate to the
source file.
All "new" sources are then submitted to the compiler who decides what to do.

Maybe you could post your directory structure and the parts of your two buildfiles
- subbuild: compiling, creating the jar
- build: path, compile, antcall

Jan