ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: Ant file dependency
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:39:08 GMT
With <uptodate property="propname"> and <target unless="propname"/> you only handle
one file.
You┬┤ll do that pattern for optional things, e.g. testing or reports.

But if you want to catch multiple files at once the <depend> selector [1] is your friend.
* You create a fileset selecting all idl files which are newer than its h-files.
    <fileset dir="${idl.dir}" includes="**/*.idl">

>-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----

View raw message