ant-user mailing list archives

From "BOUSQUET Jeremie" <Jeremie.BOUSQ...@gemplus.com>
Subject RE: encrypted passwords with ant
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:57:43 GMT
Just a remark : I used such InputHandler to manage masked user input of a PVCS password, but
then I realized that my <junitreport> task generates an HTML report with a link to a
page listing all build properties, including the one with my clear password visible to anyone
... :/
I did not implement any solution by now, I suppose I would have to customize the report generated
by <junitreport>.

Regards
Jeremie