ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: [Junit] How to handle TestSuites correctly
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:05:45 GMT
forkmode="once" will take care of that if you are using Ant 1.6.2+.
Also, http://gsbase.sourceforge.net/ has a set of Junit extensions such as an OrderedTestSuite
that might help you. (Of course, the purist approach says your unit tests should be independent
of one another, but there can be times when that's just not the case).

Hope this helps
Keith