ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Another simple one perhaps: zip tasl
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:38:07 GMT
I'll probably feel silly after this one to, but here goes...

I'm trying to use the <zip> task, and I've done this:

<zip destfile="${ddir}/project_${project_version_filename}_bin.zip"
     basedir="${ddir}/project" />

This works fine, I get a file named project_v6_beta_bin.zip out (v6_beta
is the value of project_version_filename).

Here's the problem... what I want to happen is when this archive is
extracted it creates a directory named project, with all the contents
underneath it.  What I get instead is all the contents directly in the
directory I extract to.  It's not making everything a child of the
ddir/project root folder.

PLEASE don't tell me I just need a slash somewhere, I'll kill myself this
time :)

Frank