ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Task to delete CVS directories
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:38:27 GMT
That was exactly the reason, good intuition! :)  I have to be honest and
say I didn't know what the CVS export function was for (I haven't been
using CVS for all that long frankly).  It sounds like that is exactly what
I should be using, so no need to persue my "issue" any further, except as
a curiosity now because I thought it should have worked.

Thanks Gisbert! :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect