ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: remoteant causing build failure
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:33:55 GMT
This is a "generic" error message that indicates
something went wrong on the server side (I believe)

You may want to start the server Ant process with
verbose (-v) or debug (-d) and re-run the client
request and hopefully you will see some diagonstic
output.

Sorry I can't be any more helpful,

Ninju

net.sf.antcontrib.antserver.commands.RunAntCommand@3820e