ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: encrypted passwords with ant
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:29:58 GMT
Well, regarding <junitreport> you can easily patch the
xslt transformation to not output your password
property. Howver, the password will still be visible
in the xml reports so one solution is to delete them
exactly after <junitreport> has finished.

Of course, it would be better in this case to have a
nested tag in <junitreport> specifying which
properties to include/exclude in the report:

<junitreport>
  <outputproperties includes="..."
exclude="mypassword">
</junitreport>

because the password will not echoed neither in the
xml report nor in the html one.

Regards
Ivan

--- BOUSQUET Jeremie <Jeremie.BOUSQUET@gemplus.com>