ant-user mailing list archives

From <duvelbier-tsm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Scp : Definition of a remote file set
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:57:34 GMT
Is there a way to write soemthing like this ?

<sshexec knownhosts="${host}"
         trust="${trust.flag}"
         host="${host}"
         username="${usr}">
  cd /home/${usr}/src/${application-module};
  tar cf stuff.tar.gz ./jython/Util.py ./jython/Common*.py ./jython/Parameters.py ./jython/Main.py
./jython/Constants.py
</sshexec>

or even better :
<sshexec knownhosts="${host}"
         trust="${trust.flag}"
         host="${host}"
         username="${usr}">
  <command>
    cd /home/${usr}/src/${application-module};
    tar cf stuff.tar ./jython/Util.py ./jython/Common*.py ./jython/Parameters.py ./jython/Main.py
./jython/Constants.py
  </command>
</sshexec>

As far as I can read the sshexec doco's they never mentionned something like that ... but

\T,