ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Scp : Definition of a remote file set
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:51:31 GMT
Try this...

<sshexec knownhosts="${host}"
         trust="${trust.flag}"
         host="${host}"
         username="${usr}"
         command="cd /home/${usr}/src/${application-module};
                  tar cf stuff.tar.gz ./jython/Util.py ./jython/Common*.py ./jython/Parameters.py
./jython/Main.py ./jython/Constants.py"/>

<scp todir="." file="${usr}:${pwd}@${host}:/home/${usr}/src/${application-module}/stuff.tar.gz"
          verbose="${verbose.flag}"
          trust="${trust.flag}">

Then uppack stuff.tar.gz locally using <tar> task.

-Rob A