ant-user mailing list archives

From nathan le <nathania...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: [Ant 1.6.5] -classpath problems
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:18:20 GMT
Sorry bad example

What I am trying to include a jar that holds a java
logging handler

I am trying to use java logging on the ant build
process

I created a listener that uses java logging and have
configured the logging system to use a custom handler
that is included in a jar

I seem to be having trouble including that jar as part
of the ant invocation ... if I use -cp or -classpath
in ANT_OPTS or -lib flag i still get the same message

Can't load log handler "xxxxxxx"
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: xxxxxxx
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: xxxxxxx

It seems that java logging has issues with
classloaading so am now wondering if this is the
problem rather than ant ... or is there a general
problem with including jars using the -classpath or
-cp flags