ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse input task -inputhandler
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 14:27:32 GMT
Mark,

You can do it by writing a class that extends
oata.input.InputHandler and in
handleInput(InputRequest) method you can code the
visual (Swing) components in which you can enter and
submit your info.

Some time ago I wrote a document called " Extending
Ant Input Abilities" which you can find at[1]. Section
4 from it gives two handlers, whose input is entered
in graphical components.

HTH
Ivan

[1]http://ant.apache.org/resources.html