ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ola Lie" <>
Subject junit task problem
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 01:50:54 GMT

I have a class with a method getNames() which returns a List ( ArrayList).

Then I have test class with a testGetNames() method

which assertTrue if the List contains certain elements.

The testGetNames() passes when I compile and run the test from the command

(java "test class name"  - which calls;
from main)

However, when I try to use ant, the getNames() method of the class I am

runs, but returns an empty List so the same testGetNames() fails.

(<test name="${}" />)

I am uncertain how to troubleshoot this problem. In the java program? In the

In the build.xml?  Appreciate all advice I can get.