ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ola Lie" <...@tip.no>
Subject junit task problem
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 01:50:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a class with a method getNames() which returns a List ( ArrayList).

Then I have test class with a testGetNames() method

which assertTrue if the List contains certain elements.

The testGetNames() passes when I compile and run the test from the command
prompt.

(java "test class name"  - which calls junit.textui.TestRunner.run(suite());
from main)

However, when I try to use ant, the getNames() method of the class I am
testing

runs, but returns an empty List so the same testGetNames() fails.

(<test name="${test.class.name}" />)

I am uncertain how to troubleshoot this problem. In the java program? In the
configuration?

In the build.xml?  Appreciate all advice I can get.

Thanks

Ola