ant-user mailing list archives

From "Moran Ben-David" <mo...@place-base.com>
Subject RE: Adding to ant's classpath from an ant build script
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:58:47 GMT
I mean.. I did the following (just for the records of this archive for
anyone searching):

	<path id="java.class.path">
		<fileset dir="${java.lib.dir}" >
			<include name="**/*.jar" />
		</fileset>
      </path>

	<taskdef name="commonsproperty" classpathref="java.class.path"
classname="org.apache.commons.configuration.ant.CommonsProperty"/>

Thanks, again,
moran