ant-user mailing list archives

From "SinDoc" <>
Subject RE: AW: [xslt] a pre-defined output for each XML file
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 07:53:03 GMT
Given the @destdir in <xslt>, HTML outputs are generated
properly. In DocBook Website, the user works out a file,
called 'layout.xml', in which, each XML source file is
mapped to a particular HTML output, for instance:

<tocentry page="projects/urfm.xml" dir="urfm"

In this example, the XSLT engine is supposed to create a
directory called "urfm", in which the index.html is the
transformed file.

I was wondering if I could generate a FileSet or something
out of the 'layout.xml' file, so that each XML file will
properly be written where it's meant to be. This is what
the folks do by using make but not Ant.

>Sent: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:26:17
>Whats wrong with <xslt>?
>>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----