ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Multiple IFs, or IFs on tasks
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:55:18 GMT
If you really wanted you could "break" up one big build.xml into a set of smaller .xml files
and use the <import> task to bring them all back together at run-time...

"Frank W. Zammetti" <fzlists@omnytex.com> wrote:
Not really... each target performs a specific task, and the one main
target antcalls all the others in the proper sequence. It's really no
more complicated than a series of method calls. Each target, or method
in the analogy, is fairly small and simple, there just happens to be a
fair number of them.

As with writing actual code, if you space things well and comment
decently, the visual cues of where the various parts are makes it look
relatively organized.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti