ant-user mailing list archives

From li...@bitfaeule.net
Subject zip- task on osx breaks permissions
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:40:26 GMT
Hello all,

I need to zip a the contents of a folder on Mac OSX (10.[3|4]) Unfortunatly permissions are
broken (executables are no longer executable) after I unpack my zipped components and empty
directories are gone.  This breaks my deliverables.

If I call zip on the command line I have no such poblems. Can I use the ant zip task and keep
the original permissions or do I need to wrap teh zip task in an exec-task?

Is this a bug in the zip-task?

here is my cpde:
<zip destfile="${archiveFullPath}${buildNumber}.zip" basedir="${feature.base}" excludes=".DS_Store,**/*test*/**"/>

thanks for help.

jacques