ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: ReplaceRegExp with windows filenames
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:49:05 GMT

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Benn [mailto:neil.benn@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:19 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: ReplaceRegExp with windows filenames

/*
         Thanks for the tip - however it still does the same thing -
it seems like the backslashes are simply being ignored (if there is
one or two).  I'll make some further investigations - if anyone has
ideas as to what could be going on here - I;d appreciate any pointers.
*/

Didn't follow the thread, but maybe you can use a filterchain after
replaceregex =

<loadfile property="foo" srcfile="C:/path/to/myfile.txt">
<tokenfilter>
    <replaceregex ... "/>
</tokenfilter>
<filterchain>
	 <replacestring from="\" to="//" />
	</filterchain>
</loadfile>

/*
However I can;t find a task to write a
property into a file (ant property write {of variation thereof} -
gives back the wrong things) - does anyone know of one?
*/

maybe =

<echo file="foobar.txt" append="true|false">${myproperty}</echo>   ?!

best to write <echo ...> ... </echo> all on one line and starting
at beginning of the line, because otherwise unwanted blanks appear
in your file.

Gilbert