ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HELP:(I am stumped)ANT COMPLAINS THAT AN EXISTING RESOURCE IS NON EXISTANT AND FAILS BUILD
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:08:01 GMT
> --- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: Arti Singh <arti_singh83@yahoo.ca>
> An: user@ant.apache.org
> Betreff: HELP:(I am stumped)ANT COMPLAINS THAT AN EXISTING RESOURCE IS NON
> EXISTANT AND FAILS BUILD
> Datum: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:11:16 -0400 (EDT)
>
> Hi ,
>       can someone please help?I have tried for hours to figrre this out
> but no help at all.The section of code below fails to execute . while
another
>  block of code similar in every way  except for the file name executes
> perfectly.
> Ant exits with:
> C:\Program
> Files\OMS\SDK\Samples\AUTO_PLUGIN\code\plugins\taskcontext\classes
>
> does not exist.Of course it exists.

Hello,

not really sure what your problem is. Maybe you can run ant with -verbose or
-debug. Trying to use a fileset whose root directory does not exist provokes
the type of error you displayed in the email.

Which ant version are you using ?
To make sure to use the ant you think you want to use, unset the environment
variable CLASSPATH before starting ant.

Antoine