ant-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj Kumar <pankaj.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build resources...
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:14:32 GMT
I found the O'Reilly book "Ant - The Definitive Guide" to be quite
good for Ant and related products. You can find my review of this book
at:

http://www.pankaj-k.net/archives/2005/07/book_review_ant.html

Thanks,
Pankaj Kumar
http://www.pankaj-k.net

On 7/27/05, Gisbert Amm <gia@webde-ag.de> wrote:
> Pragmatic Project Automation by Mike Clark
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/sk/auto/
>
> Regards,
> Gisbert Amm
>
> Fintan Hynes wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could anyone recoment any good books or online resources on 'build and release management'
.?.

> > Thanks,
> > Fintan
> >

> > Fintan Hynes,
> > Traventec,
> > Galway Business Park,
> > Dangan,
> > Galway,
> > Ireland.
> >
> > *     +353 (0)91 518709
> > Fax:  +353 (0)91 525056
> > *     fintan.hynes@traventec.com
> > Web:  http://www.traventec.com
> >

> > This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged
and are intended solely for the individual named/ for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.If you are not the intended addressee, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail.Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.Please note that any views
or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Traventec Limited. This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses however
Traventec Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
e-mail.