ant-user mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <>
Subject Re: Property value coming from unknown source
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:53:57 GMT

"Chris" <>
Sent by: news <>
07/05/2005 12:21 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List"

Re: Property value coming from unknown source

Nope, that doesn't appear to be it. I went through all the configurations
and there isn't any reference to 2.4.1.

<> wrote in message
The highest order for property evaluation in Ant is giving the value
via command line

In Eclipse you start buildfiles like any other java program - as a
In that configuration you can specify several things - classpath, ... and
"command line" properties - so maybe you have specified something there.

"Run | External Tools | External Tools... | <buildfile>"
- on the "Properties" register you can specify the name-value pairs

(Eclipse 3.0 + 3.1)