ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Queries on using ANT
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:19:12 GMT
1) I'm not familiar with ".dsw" files, but you can always use the <exec>
task to execute a native program from Ant.
2) Possible, yes. Without specific information about your context &
environment it's not possible for anyone on this list to determine if it's
feasible in your particular case.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere Build SWAT Team Lead