ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Harris" <rhar...@shopping.com>
Subject Junit issue....
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:34:45 GMT
I'm using Ant 1.6.0 and when using the junit task in my script it's giving me the message that
it can't find the task...you may have misspelled 'junit'...try this..blah blah blah...

"Could not create task or type of type: junit.

Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon."

Now then...I went into my ANT_HOME and did the following:

[rharris@rharris apache-ant-1.6.0]$ grep junit ./lib/*
Binary file ./lib/ant-junit.jar matches
Binary file ./lib/ant-xalan1.jar matches
Binary file ./lib/ant-xalan2.jar matches
Binary file ./lib/junit.jar matches

So it seems like I have the correct classes necessary. Anyone else run into this issue?

-R

Rich Harris
Release/Configuration Engineer
rharris@Shopping.com