ant-user mailing list archives

From "S I" <xia...@hotmail.com>
Subject Zipfileset problem. Help!
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:09:30 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to create a zip file of a parent folder with many subfolders with
many different file types in each subfolder.  However, I'm only interested
in the *.rdl files in each subfolder and one subdir under the parent folder
to be included in the final zip file.  I want the .rdl files to sit at the
root of the zip file w/o exporting their subfolder names.  But I'm not
successful.  This is the way I have written the Ant script now:

    <zip destfile="reports.zip">
    	<zipfileset dir="reports/daily" includes="**/*.rdl" prefix="/" />
    	<zipfileset dir="reports/daily/install" includes="**/install" />
    </zip>

Where reports/ is the grand parent right on my drive C:, daily is the parent
folder, and there are about 50 subfolders under daily.  I'm on WinXP desktop
by the way.

Doesn't matter whether I set prefix to space or slash, the .rdl parent
folders under daily are still included but reports/daily itself is not
appended. And as for the 2nd zipfileset, **/install doesn't work.

Thanks

Steven