ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dewey, John" <jde...@rsasecurity.com>
Subject creating -projecthelp default help target
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:53:16 GMT
Hi I'm trying to get ant help to printout a small message and then the
ant -projecthelp  listing, but I keep getting the following error:
C:\Documents and Settings\jdewey\Desktop\zz\build.xml:11: Execute
failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ant -projecthelp error=2

Any ideas?

The build file I am using follows:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project name="helpTest" default="help" basedir=".">

<target name="help" description="lets people know about -projecthelp">
  <echo>
  ***************** usage *****************
  Blah blah blah
  </echo>
  <echo>-projecthelp prints the custom menu for this build file</echo>
  <exec executable="ant">
    <arg value="-projecthelp"/>
  </exec>
</target>

</project>

The version of ant I am using is:
Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005