ant-user mailing list archives

From "Craeg Strong" <cstr...@nyc.saic.com>
Subject RE: how would I perform set intersection or disjunction with filesets?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:26:54 GMT
This is great news.  I am looking forward to seeing it in action!
Regards,

--Craeg

-----Original Message-----
From: user-return-51148-cstrong=nyc.saic.com@ant.apache.org
[mailto:user-return-51148-cstrong=nyc.saic.com@ant.apache.org] On Behalf
Of Matt Benson
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:23 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: how would I perform set intersection or disjunction with
filesets?

Hi Craeg:
    I guess nobody from the dev side has answered this
so as not to steal my thunder.  Ant CVS HEAD contains
initial support for a ResourceCollection interface
which will be implemented by FileSet etc.
Additionally set logic such as you describe will be
supported.  These changes are planned for Ant 1.7 .
Currently most of Ant's tasks have NOT been modified
to use generic resource collections, however.  I have
been quite covered up lately but hope to get back in
soon and finish what I have started.  :)

Thanks,
Matt