ant-user mailing list archives

From "Joyce Li" <>
Subject Regexp pattern list
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:46:39 GMT

I need to search through a set of source code for certain keywords
pattern.  Normally, I would use

        <property name="keyword.pattern"

        <loadfile property="out.lines" srcfile="${java.src}">
                    <regexp pattern="${keyword.pattern}"/>

However, the keyword list grow very long, about 20 or 30 of them.  I
tried to separete them into a few separate properties and merge them
into one so I don't have this extremely long line there.

Is there a better way for me to handle this?

This communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering the material to
the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of the communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
a return Email or telephone and destroy this material accordingly.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message