ant-user mailing list archives

From "David A. Bartmess" <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Sample of custom task showing how to get filesets?
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:04:33 GMT
I'm confused by the custom tasks, and how to get the filesets from
nested fileset elements.

Do these get created automatically, and all I have to provide is a
public void add(FileSet fset) method in the Task-derived custom task?

Or are there special methods I need to call from the inherited Task class?

I don't see much on the web on how to do this, I've looked through
all the message bases and FAQ's, but there's no real good tutorial on
how to write a "complete" custom task, and how methods get called or
data gets generated by the Task class.

Thanks!

David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager
http://edingo.net

Member of the International Internet Leathercrafters Guild
http://iilg.org