ant-user mailing list archives

From "David A. Bartmess" <>
Subject Sample of custom task showing how to get filesets?
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:04:33 GMT
I'm confused by the custom tasks, and how to get the filesets from
nested fileset elements.

Do these get created automatically, and all I have to provide is a
public void add(FileSet fset) method in the Task-derived custom task?

Or are there special methods I need to call from the inherited Task class?

I don't see much on the web on how to do this, I've looked through
all the message bases and FAQ's, but there's no real good tutorial on
how to write a "complete" custom task, and how methods get called or
data gets generated by the Task class.

David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager

Member of the International Internet Leathercrafters Guild

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message