ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas, Lee E" <Lee.E.Tho...@erac.com>
Subject RE: Build resources...
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:01:56 GMT
The Sam's book Ant Developer's Handbook is pretty good also.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pankaj Kumar [mailto:pankaj.kumar@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:15 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Build resources...

I found the O'Reilly book "Ant - The Definitive Guide" to be quite good
for Ant and related products. You can find my review of this book
at:

http://www.pankaj-k.net/archives/2005/07/book_review_ant.html

Thanks,
Pankaj Kumar
http://www.pankaj-k.net

On 7/27/05, Gisbert Amm <gia@webde-ag.de> wrote:
> Pragmatic Project Automation by Mike Clark
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/sk/auto/
>
> Regards,
> Gisbert Amm
>
> Fintan Hynes wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could anyone recoment any good books or online resources on 'build
and release management' .?.

> > Thanks,
> > Fintan
> >

> > Fintan Hynes,
> > Traventec,
> > Galway Business Park,
> > Dangan,
> > Galway,
> > Ireland.
> >
> > *     +353 (0)91 518709
> > Fax:  +353 (0)91 525056
> > *     fintan.hynes@traventec.com
> > Web:  http://www.traventec.com
> >

> > This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
may be privileged and are intended solely for the individual named/ for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you
are not the intended addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this e-mail.Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system.If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.Please
note that any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Traventec
Limited. This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses however
Traventec Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this e-mail.