ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Upshall <rupsh...@psasoft.com>
Subject help with cvs task
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:11:12 GMT
This is probably more of a cvs question than an ant one but maybe
somebody here can help.

I have 2 cvs modules, server and client.  The build.xml in question
resides in the server project/module.  As part of the build it creates a
  distribution file named client-api.jar file that contains EJB
delegates and interfaces.  I want to have the client-api-commit task
push the client-api.jar file to the client project from the server build
so that when the client developers sync up they get the latest server
changes.  Is this a possible task?  I'm currently stumped.

Thanks