ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Perez-Lopez <apere...@bbn.com>
Subject Re: ejbjar, jar, and manifests with JBoss
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:04:48 GMT
Conor,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply.  I figured it out - it was just
a silly mistake on my part.  I didn't end my manifest file with a blank
line, so it didn't recognize the final attribute, which in my case was
the Class-Path.  I added a newline after that, and it worked without issue.

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,

-Andrew

Andrew Perez-Lopez