ant-user mailing list archives

From James Fuller <jim.ful...@ruminate.co.uk>
Subject Re: Queries on using ANT
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:25:29 GMT
Karunakar Chatla wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am currently using ANT in my project. I have following queries -
>1) I have the requirement to build a C++ project( .dsw file ).
>    How can I do this, as I didn't find any direct support in ANT Task list?

check out the useful set of tasks bundled with the 3rd party Ant-contrib
suite.

>2) Can I publish an HTML page on a web page using ANT?

why not? of course the question is *how*....and there are many
ways....perhaps you want some process to generate and xml file, then u
can define and XSLT file and transform using Ant's <style/> task....of
course you could have a template HTML embedded with tokens for Ant for
do a find and replace....many ways to skin this cat in Ant.

gl, Jim Fuller