ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Perez-Lopez <apere...@bbn.com>
Subject ejbjar, jar, and manifests with JBoss
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:17:23 GMT
Hey all,

I'm working with EJBs using JBoss 4.x and Ant 1.6.5.  I'm trying to set
the Class-Path of the manifests of a big bunch of EJBs to a set of
libraries that I've included in my EAR file.  I can get ejbjar to
generate all my jars, which is very nice, but since the ejbjar task
doesn't allow for specification of a manifest file, I'd like to go back
afterwards and use the jar task to update the manifests of those jars.
What I'd like to avoid, if possible, is having to explicitly add a call
for each jar into my build file.  I'd basically like to use the jar task
on a fileset or something so that I can just specify all the jars in the
whole directory and have it update them all at once.  Is that possible?
Or will I have to go back and add a jar invocation for each bean?

Thanks very much for all your help,

-Andrew

--

Andrew Perez-Lopez